Once contact has been made with your Highmark New Home Sales Consultant either by a visit to our showhome, or a web based enquiry, we meet with you to engage in the process of building your new home.
Dream and discuss
- Identify your wish list and preferred location . One of our experienced consultants will work with you to establish your end goal and the steps required to take you there
- We will guide you through finance options and establish the right fit for you and your lifestyle
- Site visits, concept drawings and estimate pricing is carried out to help establish your overall project costs and requirements
- We take you through the design parameters for your particular chosen site and floor plan to ensure that the layout of the home is correctly placed as best as possible to suit the sun, views, indoor and outdoor living and entertaining areas. Modifications can be made throughout this stage keeping you within your budget to ensure the project can run to completion stress free.
- Our designers and professional QS teams will firm up your design specifications and your quote.
- A Master Build housing contract agreement and building guarantee are prepared
Building consent, building guide to selections
- While your construction drawings are deposited with the Council for the consent process, we utilise this time wisely.
- We will supply you with our Highmark Homes building guide handbook which guides you through the selections process. We introduce you to our team of professional preferred suppliers and consultants, who will help you to finalise your colour selections for your roof, exterior joinery, wall cladding, kitchen plan, floor coverings and interior painting, while providing information and support every step of the way.
- Our BuilderTREND online system is now activated which allows you to monitor the progress of your job from a distance with regular updates and photographs documenting your build.
- Each step of the way we are focused on time, quality and communication as our dedicated team of qualified tradespeople systematically proceed through the process to the final product.
- The completed project is signed off, all the paperwork is completed and in place, Council Code of Compliance is achieved.
- Exciting times ahead, it’s time to move in and start living in your new Highmark Home!